..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Monday 1 August 2011

...Styling again!!

So... while iv been tryin to find some work experiance or a permanant job i
have been doing some styling work to keep my fashion juices going..
AND Iv also applied for the LOOK & OASIS 'Design a Dress' competition... Sooo gotta keep my fingers crossed for that!!!

cashual office look by Maggie-Moo

Hamptons Chic by Maggie-Moo

STEAL RIHANNA'S STYLE by Maggie-Moo

Let me know what you guys think, and sorry iv been slacking on here...
ill be better... i promise :P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment