..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Sunday 14 August 2011

...Hope?

In the last two weeks i have been dashing to and from london like a mad women to
try and land myself a job with the British infamous company Harvey Nichols!
I have had promising feedback from the company and are still waiting to be approved by the designer...Aubade
So i thought i would show my followers a sample of the fantastic French lingerie brand...



The number 1 french born brand uses provocative images across their advertising campaigns, but it is still tasteful and beautiful, and doesn't reach the extreme of other i.e Tom Ford



I love this image, flirty and cheeky!!!


the shots remind me alot of my final collection, with close up images of risque parts of the body. showing detail and design.



It is a fantastic brand, and know i would love to have the opportunity to work for such an amazing lingerie company.

What do you guys think? have you got some Aubade pieces in your lingerie draw??

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment