..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Monday 1 August 2011

..Birthday Money





So...it has just been my 22nd birthday, and i got given quite a bit of cash, sooo as I am loving anything vintage and 70's at the moment i thought id splash out on a few quirky peices, and funny enough they go quite well together...

Shirt- £12 from Primark
Skirt £40 from River Island
Shoes £12.99 from New Look
Bag: 12.99 from New Look
Necklace- £2 from Evans!!

I think a rather succesfull spend-a-thon!!!!

....and i have an engagment party comming up soon, and i think this would be perfect for that!!

xoxo

1 comment: