..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Sunday 29 January 2012

.....as I was...

Soo... as i was strolling into work today... I was walking through 1st floor, which is were the high end designer classic labels are... you have Valentino, Balmin... lanvin... the clothes are beautfiul... and then I sore Victoria...and I took a double take... yes the new Victoria by Victoria Beckham difusion line as finally landed in HN, and I think it is utterly fantastic...

What can I say, I loved her as a spice girl...and as a designer I think she has a great eye, and a raw talent for dressing women.... Im not sure this range is any more affordable, like she intended, but it iis very beautiful......

here are some of my favourite pics...


I looveeeee this dress... IT is soooo classic, but the pink is amazing... such a beautiful color and such a classic and simple shape.



it is such an amaing line... and I really wish I could a afford a peice!!!


love... Miss Northern-London Gal

xoxo

1 comment: