..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Sunday 22 May 2011


So....It's been 2 weeks since i handed in my degree at university, and for about the last months i have been appling to jobs up and down the country!!!
So far I have had one interview - Most nerve wracking experiance of my life!!, which i didnt end up gettin, but i have applied for about a 200 other (seriously!!)

So, i think I might be moving to Southport near liverpool to stay with my brother for a little while, as I cant afford to rent in london on minimum wage!!!!

so yes... i may be moving here!!! I've always wanted to LIVE in a seaside town, and I dont see the point of struggling to live in London working on 12k a year with noone around, when i could be living up there, with cheaper rent and with family :) I will keep applying for Jobs in Fashion, as it is my dream... but for now i think i have to be more practical and realistic!!

so if your in southport soon..... come buy for a icecream ;)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment