..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Sunday 8 May 2011

..ALL DONE!!


Hurraaayyyyy!!!
HOME SWEET HOME!!
Iv got home for a few days, bac to sheffield as i handed in my degree on tuesday!!!

Sooooo nice to know that iv finished! Soooo releaved!!
Means i can spend more time doing the fashion I want to do and not what im tod to do!!!

Im really pleased with what i ended up handing in.... seams sereal that 3 years is over now! Its the end of an era, and although ill be sad to go, im EXCITED for the next chapter in my life, gettin a job and flat in central London!!

Wish me luck, ill keep you updated and WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment