..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Thursday 28 April 2011

...the night before the big day!!! (the wedding obviously)

EEEkkkkkk im excited... my blood is pumping.. i have goosebumps and everytime i see Kate on
the tele i feel very nervous for her. Its the night before the biggest wedding of the century!!!
Kate has now arrived at the hotel where she will be spending her last night as a single women.
I'm sooo excited about the whole day. It starts at 8am and we have champagne and bacon sarnies to enjoy while we all speculate over what dress she will be wearing.... I'm sure it will be Alexander McQueen.
The couple have released a royle statement thanking all the public for their support throughout their engagment. I wish i could attend the event. Would be amazing to be there!!!

But dont worry, ill be wearing my Tiara at our party were having at our house!!!

Good luck kate, i bet you wont sleep a wink tonight!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment