..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Saturday 9 April 2011

..1 week to go!!!

I have just little over a week and its my photoshoot and all my outfits have to be made!!
...and also we have 25 more sleeps untill we finish uni forever!! YAY!!

I went to London today because the leather i had previously purchased had been to thick, and my sewing machine was actually eating it!!!!
So i had to go to LDN and spent £5o on some thinner leather..FFS!!
And while i was there i wanted to look in Camden to have a look for my latex stockings... you'd think looking for that in camden would be well easy, turns out NO! I found 1 pair and he wanted £40 for them, i told him 'on his bike!' lol
But then i got lost in Camden and the tube station I had come out of was now sayin i couldn't re-enter it.. so i had to walk bloody miles, in the sweltering heat!! with 5 metres of leather on my back digging into my shoulder!!! i tell you, i was not a happy girl!!! I finally found a random tube station and i wanted to kiss it!! haha

anywhooo when i got back home i looked on ebay and here is what i have just brought for my models!!

stockings





and to finish my collection...

Im excited for them all to be delivered!!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Lol Jodie you do realise that if you'd just walked around the corner of the tube station there's an entrance around the back? It's one of those 'go in one entrance and out another' kind of stations...

    ReplyDelete