..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Wednesday 5 October 2011

..new job..new start!!

Well, alot has happend to me recently, Iv just moved to London, as i have just landed myself a job at the amazing store, Harvey Nichols in Knightsbridge!!!
I am now a brand manager for chantelle, and im looking to work my way up the company in the next few years!!


I thought I would show you a few peices from the brand than i manage...




it is a classic and timeless lingerie brand, that offers basics, and more bedroom peices, from a A-F cup there is a style for every women and every need!!!..

and also one of the exciting this is i get 50% of the stock at Harvey nicks...
and i have got a few things in mind that i want to purchase within my first year..
here are a few...

Ebury Patent Shoulder <em>Bag</em>
Viv bag...£239

<em>Vivienne Westwood</em> Womens Leopard 5540 Multi Coloured Gold <em>Bag</em> ONE
beautiful tote!!

Women's <em>Wolford</em> Bonny dots <em>tights</em>

these tights are beautiful..and at £32 there a tad pricey!!

at over a £1200 pounds it is deffo a saver item.... but if I can get this beaut at 600 smackers that is deffo a bargain!!!

Pure Silk <em>Skull Scarf</em>
McQueen Scalf...

So i will be keeping you up to date with what I am buying =)

xoxo

1 comment: