..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Monday 5 September 2011

...looking at a new boutique

So i have an interview with 'Question Air', a London chain of boutiques on Tuesday this week and I am very nervous! And as its a Styling/Sales Assistant job I thought it best to look at some of their stock, and have a look at how I would style each outfit...
Here are my results..

Mother Looker Skinny Black Jeans
Mother Looker Black Skinny Jeans - £210

Ash Tennesee Boots
Ash Tennesee boots - £325

American Vintage Tank Top
American Vintage White t - £35

Malene Birger Solua Woolen Cardigan- £209
(work open over white tshirt)

Feather & Stone Gold Lyra Necklace
Feather and Stone Necklace - £105

Alex Monroe Gold Stud Earrings
Earings Alex Monroe- £95

Jamie 7 Strand Karma Bracelet
Jamie 7 strand braclet - £179

Ash Gwyneth Bag
Ash Gwyneth bag £165

So this is my look, and it is a very Kate Moss/ Sienna Miller look for a stylish women under the age of 40..

Get yours now at :


Tell me what you think??
xoxo

1 comment: